Indian bridal home is known for its quick item delivery services, but still there are a few instances when
we may have to cancel the orders placed by our clients. The main reasons behind the cancellation of
your consignment are:
• Unavailability of the product on the merchant’s behalf that you may have ordered.
• If the product goes out of stock.
• Limited availability or limited product quantity.
• Restricted quantity or restrictions on the number of orders as per the terms and conditions of the company.
• Errors in product pricing or promotional inaccuracies.
• Any problem suspected by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
• Wrong Or incomplete address provided by customer.
• Locations that are not within our service zone.
We may ask for additional information and verification before accepting a certain order. If we intend
to cancel any of the orders placed by our clients, we will let them know by contacting them over the
phone or our business email services. If we require any additional details, we will contact you soon to
get additional information related to you that is important to accept your order.
We refund the amount charged by our clients as soon as we cancel their order. We maintain the privacy
of our clients and do not share their information with any third party.
Cancellations by the Customer
If the order is cancelled by the customer within 24 hours of the placing of order and if the order has not
been processed by us, we will readily cancel the order and make the refund as soon as possible. We are
sorry to mention that the orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us, will not be